EAS organizes a 3-day scientific Congress in a different European city each year – scientific meetings bringing together around 2,000 basic and clinical scientists, clinicians, and practitioners with interest in cardiovascular diseases.
At EAS Congress you’ll meet others who want to share their latest findings in atherosclerosis research and clinical practice, as well as to hear about yours. You’ll come across world-leading experts, up-and-coming students, and everyone in between. EAS Congress brings together delegates with wide-ranging interests, making for lively discussion and innovative approaches, as we tackle mutual challenges each from our own perspective.
Each Congress features
- Plenary sessions with lectures given by eminent speakers
- in-depth Workshops on selected cutting-edge topics
- industry-supported symposia
- Science-at-a-Glance and poster presentations
Benefits for EAS members related to Congress
- Lectures from our 2021 Virtual Congress are available on-demand from EAS Digital
- Member-rate registration fee at EAS Congress – applies for individual members, for the following year’s Congress